Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Madness

We have been so busy this month that I have forgotten how to even use a computer!  Our poor little Thurman has been battle a cough for almost a month now.  Long story short, it has taken many vets, all different types of medication and LOTS of $$ to get this dog back in good health.

I think he is finally starting to feel better!! He is a video update from Thurman:


He was very afraid of his "chicken" toy for a little bit and now it doesn't have a head.  I guess Thurman won that battle.

In other news, my big brother and his beautiful wife, Christina welcomed their baby boy into the world on March 11th!  I am an Aunt again and it is the best feeling in the world!  He is the cutest little baby with the longest lashes and I cannot wait to meet him!! We are going home in May to meet both our new niece and nephew.  

Currently, I am counting down the days seconds until my sister, brother-in-law and nephew get here next week!! I have literally been waiting for this week since well ... November, the last time I saw my nephew.  Being an Aunt is truly one of the best blessings I have received in my life.  

I promise to blog more in April, March just "marched" right away from me (Sorry, I couldn't resist).  I do have FOUR new Charleston restaurants to talk about in my next post! 

Have a great week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment