Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What the ... BEACH?!

It was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here on Sunday, like 75 and sunny beautiful!  It was a perfect day for a little beach action and the perfect opportunity to get Thurman out for his first visit.  He LOVED it and we basically had to drag him home.  As for me with the camera, I was like a new mom when her kid goes to school for the first time.  Yes, I have turned into one of "those" people!! Whatever, I accept it .. don't judge! 

 His favorite activities at the beach were: 

Playing Fetch

Running with Trevor

 And

Digging Holes! 

Getting him to test out the water was a little bit of a different story. I think the waves were scarring him and the water was freezing!


Can't wait to bring him back! This week it isn't looking so good with the weather ... Maybe next week!!


To read Thurman's story click on his picture to the left under "Meet Thurman," he wrote it all by himself ;) 

- Laura 









No comments:

Post a Comment