Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our First Home

Oh hi there ...  Apparently I forgot how to turn my computer on write.  I swear we have been busy!! Between the last time I blogged and now, I got a new job (yes, again!) and we bought a house ... Crazy right?!  We are now homeowners in Charleston, SC!!


Here are some before/after pictures of the house so far:


Our First Home



Walking in .. 
 
Before


After (will be changing that rug soon)


Main Living Area
Before 

Before "Opposite View"


After 1


Dining room (no before picture)



 Kitchen - After

Kitchen After

Living Room
Before

After


And of course Thurman needed to get in on the action ...







We still have work to do, but we absolutely love having our own home! No upstairs pictures yet, all we have done is work in our bedroom/bathroom.  The other rooms are nothing special right now, but we can't wait to share more of our new home with y'all.

xo -

The Bogan's 

p.s. All visitors welcome! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Your house looks great! My name is Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete